MasterSeal 750TPE - Synthetic membrane of TPO
How does it work?
MasterSeal 750TPE synthetic liner of TPO
modified polyolefin, in two-colour version (sand
grey/black), obtained by co-extrusion, which
allows it to be produced in a single layer a liner
with different physical-chemical properties on the
two sides. It has a polyester mesh reinforcement.
The upper sand grey layer, which is exposed, is
characterised by an extremely high resistance to
weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the
lower black layer is resistant to puncturing
What is it used for?
MasterSeal 750TPE can be applied in the
- Exposed roofing laid loose
- Exposed roofing mechanically fixed
- Exposed roofing fully bonded (requiring a
- Landscaped areas and roof gardens
- May be used in underground structures and
potable water structures
What are the benefits?
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and
has an extremely high resistance to
weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to
- Resistance to root penetration
- If double welded it allows pressure testing of
- Good resistance to hydrocarbons and
- Long life expectancy