MasterSeal 754 - Pre-applied FPO waterproofing membrane for below ground concrete structures
How does it work?
MasterSeal 754 is a pre-applied sheet membrane waterproofing system consisting of highly flexible polyolefin membrane and a designed non-woven fleece. This unique system provides a durable mechanical bond, which is created when the fleece is completely adhered to the fresh concrete. MasterSeal 754 is coldapplied and pre-applied, as it is installed without heat or open flames and before the steel reinforcement is placed and the concrete is poured.
What is it used for?
- Below grade concrete slabs
- Below grade walls with both single (blindside
forming) and double-faced formwork (open
- For prefabricated construction
- Residential and industrial buildings such as
housing, commercial, leisure facilities,
manufacturing plants and warehouses
- Engineered structures, such as retaining
walls, tunnel galleries, potable water tanks,
waste water storage treatment structures and
What are the benefits?
- No need for protection screed.
- Provides time and labor saving.
- Fast installation: layout, jointing and detailing.
- Weather resistant with temporary UV-stability
- No lateral water migration in the event of
- Resistant to aggressive mediums in soil.
- Crack bridging ability.
- Overlapping areas are self-adhesive. No
need for any extra tape to overlap.
- High elasticity at low temperatures.
- It is resistant to 5 bar water pressure.
- High mechanical impact resistance.