MasterSeal 940 - Flexible PVC Waterstops
MasterSeal 940 are PVC waterstops used for the sealing expansion, contraction and construction joints. Various types of MasterSeal 940 are available in different sizes depending on their intended use.
Where is MasterSeal 940 applied?
MasterSeal 940 is specially designed for water retaining and water excluding structures, for it prevents the passage of water through expansion, contraction and construction joints in the following applications:
- Primary and secondary containment facilities
- Dams, locks, canals, water reservoirs and
- Sewage plants
- Water treatment plants
- Culverts and tunnels
- Storage tanks
- Retaining walls
- Bridge and deck abutments
- Slab on grade
- Roof slabs
- Parking garages
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 940?
- Wide range of sizes to suit all construction
- Quick and easy-tie to the rebar
- Labor-saving features
- Speeds installation
- Stays in place during concrete placement
- Cost effective