Environmentally friendly, spray applied polyurethane foam (SPF) for seamless, high performance thermal insulations
MasterSeal 745SPF is a polyurethane spray foam system (in-situ foam) for the production of rigid foam with closed cells for thermal insulation.
- Thermal insulation layer in building envelope; mainly on roofs, walls or cold stores where a seamless thermal insulation is required
- Thermal insulation in industrial plants, storage tanks, containers,cargo ships, agricultural storage and all types of buildings.
- The system can be applied on substrate like metal, plywood and concrete.
Suitability must be examined by the user prior to commercial use.
- Maximum thermal insulation – Maximum energy saving due to optimal insulation with no joints or thermal bridges
- Fast reacting – Rapid installation. Does not run when applied on vertical surfaces.
- Seamless – No risk of leaky seams and laps.
- Spray applied - Fast installation on large surfaces, easy application on complex details.
- Fully bonded – Eliminates water collection behind the foam and offers high wind uplift resistance.
- High compressive strength – withstand necessary load
- Quick Refurbishment - Usually no break-up of the old roof surface
- Environmental friendly