MasterTop 1207- A high build, solvent-free epoxy coating for concrete floors
MasterTop 1207 is a two component, solventfree epoxy floor coating system, which provides hardwearing, abrasion-resistant flooring system. MasterTop 1207 is applied to produce a textured or slip-resistant finish. MasterTop 1207 also provides a high build pigmented sealer as a topcoat for MasterTop 1240 to provide a decorative and easy to clean floor.
Where is MasterTop 1207 applied?
MasterTop 1207 is used extensively in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical and other medical
- Food processing and production – including
dairies, bakeries, mills and confectioners
- Beverage production – including soft drinks
- Industrial and commercial kitchens
- Engineering – including aircraft hangars, car
production facilities and maintenance areas
- Warehouses – for installations with a
medium frequency and volume of traffic
What are the advantages of MasterTop 1207?
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- Slip resistance finish available
- Easily applied
- Textured high gloss finish
- Good general chemical resistance
- Limited maintenance
- Attractive and serviceable colours