MasterGlenium SKY 8330 - New generation superplasticising admixture
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8330 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8330 is a new generation superplasticiser for concrete. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formualted for ready-mix concrete where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climates. The excellent dispersion effect makes MasterGlenium SKY 8330 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix concrete industry. The ability to work with low water/cement ratios and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete.
- Concrete with less water content than with conventional admixtures
- Faster mixing logistics during large jobs
- High flowability concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Mass concrete
- Long distance transport
- Pumped concrete
- Hot weather concreting
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8330?
- High water reduction - high early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete
- High flowability - ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Superior slump retention - no retempering. Ease of delivery.
- Low shrinkage and creep - improve dimentional stability. Reduced risk of cracks.
- Good cohesion - ease of pumping. No bleeding.
- Good workability - excellent surface appearance. Self-compacting concrete.
- Minimal bleed water - excellent concrete quality.
- High elastic modulus - superior load bearing capacity.