Specifiers / Architects / Engineers / Designers
Whether for new construction, structural maintenance or refurbishment work, BASF features an unbeatable portfolio which combines market-leading products and global expertise. Our specialist technical support teams work alongside architects, designers, specifiers and engineers to identify the most suitable strategy. By connecting with our customers, our experienced technicians evaluate the individual design specifications of each job-site in line with local conditions to adopt tailor-made solutions for sustainable and durable construction.
BASF works in partnership with customers to advise on custom solutions that:
- Meet the technical specifications and project design challenges of each project.
- Provide affordable and sustainable solutions.
- Supply products that are environmentally test certified by third party organizations (BREEAM, DGNB).
- Offer trouble-free installation and risk management.
- Provide fully compatible products and systems.
- Our products meet all regulatory requirements - lists of DOT and agency approvals and product certifications
- Specification language and specification review
- Learn about our products – links to webinars
- Potential credits towards LEED certification