MasterSeal Traffic 2255 - Trafficable waterproofing system for parking floors
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2255 work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2255 is a 2.5-3mm thick liquid applied, tough but elastic polyurethane watertight car park deck system with static crack bridging property for use in intermediate and basement decks and ramps area to provide a tough scratch resistant floor finish. The system is based on the advanced polymer to hold onto the broadcast aggregate tenaciously providing a hard wearing and skid resistance surface. It consists of an epoxy substrate primer, tough but elastic polyurethane wearing coats and hard-wearing epoxy topcoat.
MasterSeals Traffic 2255 is intended for use on intermediate and basement car park decks and ramps where a static crack bridging and hard wearing system is required.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 2255?
- Attractive appearance
- Low dirt and tyre marks retention
- Excellent wear and slip resistance
- Tough end elastic to withstands loads imposed by traffic
- High vapour permeability that low risk of blistering and monolithically bonded to the substrate
- Impervious and seamless for easy to clean and maintain
- Resistant to fuels, battery acid, de-icing salts, alkaline cleaners
- Solvent-free and compiles with HK EPD requirement
- Low emission to AgBB
- LEED certification
MasterSeal Traffic 2255 offers a range of colours, please contact Master Builders Solutions Hong Kong Limited for further information.