MasterFlame JS 110 - Firestop and acoustic sealant
What is MasterFlame JS 110?
MasterFlame JS 110 is a single component acrylic based joint sealant. It is designed to resist the passage of fire, smoke, air and sound. It has a good unprimed adhesion to wide variety of common building substrates.
What is MasterFlame JS 110 used for?
MasterFlame JS 110 is used to reinstate the fire resistance performance of wall and floor constructions where they have been provided with openings for the penetrations of multiple services, also to form linear gap seals where gaps are present within the wall and floor constructions and linear joints where wall and floor constructions abut.
MasterFlame JS 110 is used for sealing MasterFlame B 302 pre-coated fire stop boards
What are the benefits of MasterFlame JS 110?
• Fire resistance tested in flexible walls, rigid walls and floors.
• Tested in linear joints up to 50mm wide.
• Tested in large service openings up to 490 x 150mm.
• Tested with metallic pipes, cables, cable bunches, cable trays and cable ladders.
• Causes no known effects to plastic pipes, plastic cables, sheathing or metallic components.
• For use in low movement joints, remains flexible.
• Halogen free, resists fungi and vermin.
• Paintable system not tested for fire protection properties. Compatibility of paints needs to be checked before application.