MasterFlame JS 125 - Elastomeric firestop sealant
What is MasterFlame JS 125?
MasterFlame JS 125 is a one-part neutral curing fire resistant silicone sealant. It has good adhesion to porous and non-porous substrates used in the construction industry and excellent weatherability, flexibility and it is odorless.
MasterFlame JS 125 is a high performance fire rated silicone sealant for fire sealing applications up to 60mm wide.
What is MasterFlame JS 125 used for?
MasterFlame JS 125 can be used for fire protection on sealing of expansion joints, door frames and block work walls etc.
What are the benefits of MasterFlame JS 125?
• Fire resistant up to 4 hours in both horizontal and vertical joints.
• Can be used in joints up to 60mm wide.
• Non-slump, easy to apply and tool off.
• No priming required for most substrates.
• Highly flexible and waterproof
• High movement capability and excellent elastic recovery for long life elastic sealing of movement joints
• Excellent UV resistance and color stability
• Excellent weatherability with long life expectancy
• Internal and external use