MasterSeal 727ST - SBS elastomeric bitumen-based torch-applied waterproofing membrane with non-woven polyester reinforcement
MasterSeal 727ST is an elastomeric modified bitumen membrane used for various waterproofing applications. It is manufactured in a high-tech calendaring process, which involves the saturation and coating of a polyester carrier with a SBS elastomer-modified bitumen compound.
Where is MasterSeal 727ST elastomeric bitumen - based torch applied?
MasterSeal 727ST is used for a wide variety of
waterproofing requirements and in applications
subject to high mechanical stresses, such as:
- Deck waterproofing
- Foundations and underground structures
- Slab on grade
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 727ST?
- Superior chemical resistance to alkaline
solutions, light acidic solutions and bacteria
- Superior thermal resistance under a wide
range of temperature fluctuation
- Impermeable to water
- Outstanding performance at high temperature
and good at low temperature
- Excellent adhesion to any surface
- Applicable for above and below grades