MasterSeal Traffic 1331 - Polyurethane, protective traffic-deck coating system
What is MasterSeal Traffic 1331?
MasterSeal Traffic 1331 is a tough, durable, polyurethane deck coating system providing a seamless and protective, wear resistant, profiled surface for traffic areas. MasterSeal Traffic 1331 is pigmented, allowing improved aesthetics and the demarcation of pedestrian and traffic areas, for safety and improved traffic flow.
• MasterTop P 651 - Is a high grade; high-build, three-component epoxy primer and surface sealer. Note: For more dense, less porous substrates, use MasterTop P 650 primer - please contact the BASF Technical Services Department for further clarifications regarding primer choice.
• MasterTop P 650 - Is a high grade; lowviscosity, two-component epoxy resin primer and substrate sealer.
• MasterTop SR 2 or MasterTop SR 3 - A graded, high purity quartz aggregate with a particle size in the range 0.3-0.7mm or 0.3-0.9mm respectively. Used as a multi action: mechanical key, wear enhancer and to provide skid resistance, its use is the means by which thickness is attained with economy for the various wearing conditions such as: in traffic lanes, ramps and turning areas.
• MasterSeal TC 240 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic deck systems or as an integral membrane. It is possible to replace MasterSeal TC 240 with MasterSeal TC 242.
• MasterSeal TC 242 - A two component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic deck systems or as an integral membrane.
• MasterTop TC 444 - A tough, surface applied pigmented line marking coating.
For specific details and system build-up please
refer to the relevant method statement and