Ucrete Industrial Flooring Solutions
The World’s Toughest Floor - Trusted since 1969
Ucrete uses a unique polyurethane resin technology that gives floors exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, extreme mechanical and thermal shock, providing a long-term, durable flooring solution.
Key industries include, food processing, drinks processing, dairy, pharmaceutical & personal care, chemical & related industries, electronics & engineering, munitions manufacturing and transportation.
- Fast Curing: Fully serviceable after 5 hours at 10ºC
- Hygienic: Cleanable to the same standard as stainless steel
- Non-Tainting: Even during application in food handling areas
- Anti-Static: Independently tested to EN63140 and EN1081
- HACCP Certified: Independently approved, “food safe,” flooring product
- High chemical Resistance: From strong acids and alkalis, fats, oils and solvents
- Temperature Resistance: Fully resistant specifications available up to 150ºC
- Slip Resistant: R11 to R13 (DIN 51130) textured finishes available with 40-60 PTV in the wet (EN13036)
- Eurofins Certified: Gold standard certified indoor air comfort