High-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly: Glenium 3400 NV
How does MasterGlenium 3400 work?
MasterGlenium 3400 ready-to-use high-range water-reducing admixture is a patented new generation of admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry. MasterGlenium 3400 admixture is particularly effective in producing concrete mixtures that provide longer “working time” for placement and finishing operations, without compromising very high early strength requirements. MasterGlenium 3400 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
Recommended for use in:
- Concrete with varying water reduction requirements (5-40%)
- Concrete applications requiring very high-early strength development
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
- Strength-on-demand concrete, such as 4x4 Concrete
What are the unique features of MasterGlenium 3400?
- Maximum dosage effectiveness for a given water reduction
- Controlled rheology
- Improved retention of slump and workability
- Strength enhancement package
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium 3400?
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a Type A or Type F admixture
- Extremely high early strength development
- Improved finishability and surface appearance
- May reduce/eliminate need for vibration and heat curing
- Improves overall production cost efficiencies
- Increases productivity