MasterRoc RBA 380 - Highly reactive, thixotropic polyurea silicate injection resin for rock bolt installation
How does MasterRoc RBA 380 works?
MasterRoc RBA 380 is a fast reacting two component polyurea silicate injection resin specifically designed for rock bolt installations. Due to its unique thixotropic behavior it offers high flexibility which allows for overhead applications without additional sealing.
Where is MasterRoc RBA 380 applied?
- Resin-into-bolt rock bolting at all angles
- Bolt-into-resin rock bolting at all angles
- For the use of steel and glass fiber bolts
What are the benefits of MasterRoc RBA 380?
- Secure and precise injection due to its thixotropic properties
- Flexibility in application due to its unique thixotropic properties and long-distance pumping capacity
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14 mm
- Increased reliability due to its full-size grouting
- Mixes easily even in low temperatures > 5°C
- High structural strength combined with flexibility
- Injected material shows good adhesion to damp and low friction substrates
- Neither expands its volume with water nor absorbs water
- Keep people safe during bolting due to its fast curing and strength development