Technologies - Waterproofing & Water Management
An innovative approach to tunnel waterproofing
MasterRoc MSL 345 offers an innovative approach to waterproofing in underground construction. Designed for ease of application, the spray applied waterproofingmembranes make up a continuous waterproofing system and are formulated to work in combination with sprayed concrete and in-situ concrete to facilitate the construction of composite structures.
The waterproofing properties of the system result from the excellent bonding properties between the membrane and the concrete, preventing migration of water along the concrete-membrane interfaces on either side of the membrane. MasterRoc is also ideally suited to underground structures with complex geometries and can be used with most tunnel designs.
MasterRoc has the following advantages:
- A reliable waterproofing composite system for complex geometries.
- Reduced total construction time and costs.
- Reduced maintenance and operational costs.
- Compatible with other conventional waterproofing systems.
- Enables efficient tunnel refurbishment through a thin layer of thickness.
- Simple and safe application.
Spray-Applied Waterproofing Membrane
MasterSeal MSL 345 - Unique polymer-based sprayable membrane creating double-bonded composite linings for SCL and cast concrete
Integral Waterproofing Admixture
MasterLife WP 1000 - Powdered,self-healing integral crystalline waterproofing admixture for sprayed and cast concrete