Solvent-based curing compound and sealer which can form membranes for use on plain or coloured concrete
How does MasterKure 402 work?
MasterKure 402 is a clear, modified acrylic, membrane forming, curing compound for use on plain or coloured concrete. MasterKure 402 meets and exceeds the moisture retention requirements of ASTM C-309 "Specification for Liquid Membrane-Forming Compounds" when applied at the recommended rate.
- Curing plain and coloured fresh concrete floors, smooth or textured surfaces, indoor or outdoor applications.
- Curing cementitious toppings and surface hardening finishes, particularly those containing metallic aggregates such as the MasterTop 200 range.
- Efficiently curing all cementitious grouts and mortars including MasterFlow iron and natural aggregate formulations.
What makes MasterKure 402 a unique solution?
When applied at the recommended rate MasterKure 402 effectively seals in moisture to facilitate complete hydration of cement, resulting in maximum strength, increased durability, greater wear resistance and minimum surface dusting.
What are the benefits of MasterKure 402?
- Non-yellowing and safe - will not increase the slipperiness of concrete floors
- Easy to use -can be applied by brush, roller or spray and does not interfere with the adhesion of additional cement based toppings
- Multi-purpose - can be applied to smooth or rough surfaces
- Glossy - leaves polished glazed appearance on floor surface and can be recoated to provide semi-gloss surface