MasterRoc MSL 345
Elastic, waterproofing membrane for spray application in a sandwich structure with sprayed or cast in-situ concrete
How does MasterRoc MSL 345 work?
- Cast-in-place or precast
- Composite designed sandwich structures (concrete/membrane/concrete)
- Underground structures with complex profiles and geometry
- Bonds to steel and most sheet membranes and enabling interface solutions with other waterproofing methods
What makes MasterRoc MSL 345 a unique solution?
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MSL 345?
- Dry-process material, ready-for-use
- Elasticity 80-140% between -20 and 20 ºC
- Fast curing – in 4 to 6 hours (depending on environmental conditions)
- No toxic components
- Environmentally preferable
- Easily applied by spraying with standard equipment
- Two-sided bond with sprayed-concrete allows for composite behavior
- Fast curing prevents disruption of construction operations
- The fully bonded system provides excellent watertightness, preventing development of water migration in both concrete membrane interfaces