MasterRoc ACP 147
Anti-clay soil conditioning polymer for tunnel boring machines (TBM)
How does MasterRoc ACP 147 work?
MasterRoc ACP 147 is a polymer-enhanced foaming agent, specially designed for hihgly cohesive and adhesive soils such as marl, silts, and clays that contain fine particles. MasterRoc ACP 147 anti-clay polymer is manufactured from natural and renewable resources, and is a milestone in terms of environmental compatobility.
- Creates a foam and can be used with the standard foam generators installed on earth pressure balance (EPB) machines
- Reduce the clogging and adhesion potential of clayey soils
- Injected at the cutterhead, into the working chamber, and onto the screw conveyor
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ACP 147?
- Reduces clogging and adhesion on the cutter head
- Creates a plastic soil material that can be easily excavated and transported
What are the benefits of MasterRoc ACP 147?
- Helps avoid the re-agglomeration of clay particles
- Reduces cutterhead torque
- Increases TBM speed