Mid-range water-reducing concrete admixture for difficult slump ranges
How does MasterPolyheed 1725 work?
MasterPolyheed 1725 mid-range water-reducing (MRWR) admixture is based on the next generation of polycarboxylate technology. This new admixture technology utilizes state-of-the-art molecular engineering and provides enhanced concrete performance and value for concrete producers and contractors. MasterPolyheed 1725 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M compliance requirements for Type A, water reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing admixtures.
- All concrete applications where superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities are desired, in particular, flatwork, pumped concrete and pervious concrete
- Concrete containing manufactured sand and harsh concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterPolyheed 1725?
- Reduced water content for a given level of workability
- Excellent performance across a wide concrete slump range, especially the difficult slump range of 5-8 in. (125-200 mm)
- Superior concrete workability, pumpability and finishability qualities even in concrete mixtures containing manufactured sand and low amounts of cementitious materials
- Faster time of setting at mid to higher dosage rates
How does MasterPolyheed 1725 benefit users?
- Significantly reduced labor costs for concrete placement and finishing
- Lower in-place concrete costs
- Higher strength at all ages
- Enhanced concrete durability
- Increased service life of concrete structures