MasterRoc MP 900
Fast setting ultrafine portland cement for injection into rock and soil
How does MasterRoc MP 900 work?
MasterRoc MP 900 is a well-graded ultrafine cement milled from pure portland cement clinker and has a Blaine value of 900m2/kg. Due to its small particle size and a specially adapted admixture system, MasterRoc MP 900 ultrafine cement can penetrate effectively into tight joints, fissures, and pore spaces. This superior penetration provides a water-tights grouted rock or soil mass. Setting time of MasterRoc MP 900 ultrafine cement is much shorter than that for normal and microfine cements, which helps increased productivity in tunnel grouting operatins.
- Pre-injection in underground structures
- Post injection applications
- Water ingress reduction
- Ground stabilization
- Contact injection
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 900?
- Ultrafine particle size
- Fast setting
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 900?
- Excellent penetration in tight joints, fissures and pore spaces
- Increases productivity and shortens injection down-times
- Economical solution for underground water management
- Permits the use of standard cement injection equipment