MasterRoc® TSG 800
Fire Resistant Tail Sealant for Shielded Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM)
MasterRoc TSG 800 Description:
MasterRoc TSG 800 is a fire-resistant tail sealant used for wire brushes to effectively seal the gap between the shield tail and the concrete segments to prevent the ingress of water, annulus grout and soil. MasterRoc TSG 800 sealant is formulated to resist water and ground pressures, and has excellent pumping properties.
- Tunneling with shielded TBM equipped with a tail seal brush system
What are the unique features of MasterRoc TSG 800?
- Fire resistant
- Excellent sealing properties
- Excellent pumping properties
- Excellent adhesion to metal or concrete surfaces
What are the benefits of MasterRoc TSG 800?
- Does not propagate flames when exposed to sparks or flames
- Prevents the ingress of soil, water or grout into shielded TBM
MasterRoc TSG 800 Data Guide
MasterRoc TSG 800 SDS
MasterRoc TSG 800 SDS (Spanish)
MasterRoc TSG 800 liner SDS
MasterRoc TSG 800 liner SDS (Spanish)